Tuesday, April 3, 2012

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks! Love seeing those 30s starting to climb!

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a pineapple. She is between 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds!

Total weight gain: 23 lbs


Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Movement is still great and I can usually predict when the movement is about to start! I NEVER get tired of that feeling!

Sleep: Sleep is good depending on the night. If we've had a really busy day I can usually fall right asleep! If I've been made to rest and keep my feet up some I usually have to stay up a little later to fall asleep. Still up 2 or 3 times to pee.

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Cereal, honey bunches of oats to be exact.


Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my sides are sore when I wake up in the morning, starting to have random BH contractions too. All pretty normal stuff, nothing to complain about here.

Maternity clothes: Still a good mixture of both.

Best moment this week: Working on fun projects for her room! Still haven't completed all of them but getting closer!! Also, my parents and brother and sister will be in town this weekend for Easter! I can't wait to have us all under one roof together! I've sure missed them all!!

2 comments:

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

My fingers are out of control. I'll get our lunch date together and give you a shout out next week. Have a wonderful time with your family. Happy Easter. He is Risen!