Tuesday, April 24, 2012

34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks! Between my doctor appointments and us in the processes of moving, the weeks are flying by and I know we are going to look up and be a family of four sooner than we thought!!! 

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a durian (What the heck is that!). She is between 17.2 to 18.7 inches long and weighs between 4.2 to 5.8 pounds! (

Total weight gain: 25 lbs

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: This little angel is a wiggle worm and I love it! she gets the hiccups at least once a day which is fun to feel too! I'm still have LOTS of sharp pains on my cervix which is the cerclage pulling. Depending on what the doctors say it may come out next week but will for sure come out week after next!

Sleep: Sleep is as good as can be expected. The Lord is training me again to wake up with this sweet girl for feedings. I'm up even more for bathroom breaks! I'm hoisting my self from side to side and still tucking a pillow under me to support my belly.

What I miss: Feeling somewhat cute in clothes.
 
Excuse this adorable outfit, we are packing and working at the new house people!
Cravings: Bananas

Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my sides are sore when I wake up in the morning, starting to have random BH contractions. The stitches are starting to pull on my cervix some so I'm having increasing sharp pains on the cervix.
Maternity clothes: Still a few normal pieces of clothes but mainly maternity.

Best moment this week: Getting more of Pyper's decorations in the mail this week!

Getting her room painted at the new house and knowing we are just two days away from me actually getting to decorate and put it all together before she arrives!

Knowing that we are two weeks or less away from taking the cerclage out and letting this baby girl do her thing!

Receiving the cutest, tiniest pair of pink glittery Toms for her this week!!

Getting ALL her blankets, burp rags, and clothes washed this week! 

Over all things are going great! Just feeling like we are in a time crunch with the move and trying to keep the cerclage in until 36 weeks. I will feel a little more relaxed once the furniture gets moved in Thursday and my Mom and I can start decorating the house! I keep having these dreams that I'm in labor and NOTHING is done! I did actually pack her bag Monday just to make myself feel a little better! I will feel better too once we get in the attic and get the baby swing, bouncer and bassinet out and all cleaned and put together! I know between our sweet Mommas we will get it all done, I'm just ready to breath that sigh of relief and enjoy just Wade for a few more days before this little peanut arrives!!! 4 weeks or less!!!






0 comments: