Tuesday, April 17, 2012

33 weeks!

How far along: 33 weeks! Yikes 5 weeks or less!!

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a honeydew melon. She is between 17.2 to 18.7 inches long and weighs between 4.2 to 5.8 pounds! ( Thursday they said she was measuring at about 4 lbs 4 ounces so I'm guessing she has gained a few ounces since then!)

Total weight gain: 25 lbs


Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Movement is still really good. She is all over the place and very active in the evenings still.

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. I'm still up several times to pee and sometimes I wake up about 4 or 5 because my sides are sore due to this growing angel. I'm hoisting my self from side to side and still tucking a pillow under me to support my belly.

What I miss: Feeling somewhat cute in clothes.

Cravings: Bananas


Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my sides are sore when I wake up in the morning, starting to have random BH contractions. The stitches are starting to pull on my cervix some so I'm having increasing sharp pains on the cervix.

Maternity clothes: Still a few normal pieces of clothes but mainly maternity.

Best moment this week: Getting a game plan this week on when the cerclage will come out, due to the increasing pain this week most likely it will come out next week.

We signed on our new house yesterday and started all the work!! Pyper and Wade's rooms got painted today! I can't wait till we can start moving in and get everything all set up! I'm hoping that is soon as the weeks seem to be flying by now and she could come anytime after the cerclage is out.

Playing with all her fun girly things that she received at the shower on Saturday!

5 weeks or less!!!!!

0 comments: