- You are MOBILE! Your not crawling or even trying to crawl yet but you can roll all over the room and turn in circles with the best of them. If you see something you think you have to have you roll and roll until you can reach it.
|Christmas at Poopsies!|
- You love to eat! You eat a fruit or veggie at 11:00 each day and usually both a fruit and veggie at about 6:30 or 7:00 for dinner. You are still taking several 6 ounce bottles through out the day. You stole a puff from a friend at school and LOVED it. We occasionally let you have one at a time but Mommy is still leary of them since you are really not the age they are recommended for. Maybe in another month or two we will really get into them.
- You HATE to be by yourself for even a minute. If I set you down and you see me walk out of the room you start screaming. While I love the fact that you love being with us, I must say this makes it hard to get anything done, including showering or taking care of other bathroom needs. We have your Daddy to thank for this, he sprints at any little sound you make. Your his Princess and he can't stand to see you cry for a minute.
- You still love bath time! You have really started kicking and splashing in the bath now and you really love it when brother bathes with you. He makes you laugh and you splash him. It is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
- I must apologize to you sweet girl, you got a problem that I use to have when I was a baby and toddler. You get constipated A LOT. The doctor said this is hereditary. So try to avoid you getting uncomfortable and screaming you drink 3 to 4 ounces of straight apple juice every day or every other day. If you ever get uncomfortable we give you about 6 ounces and that takes care of the problem in about an hour. We try to stay on top of it though and keep you from feeling uncomfortable.
|My sweet girl!|
- You had your very first Christmas this month and you LOVED everything about it. You were so easy going and relaxed at all 4 Christmases we had. If someone handed you a present you tried your best to get into it. You LOVED boxes and tissue paper! You favorite presents were a learning dog that sings and lights up from your Nonnie and Papaw and a big fluffy teddy bear from Grammy and Poppy named Philbin. You sleep with Philbin and squeeze him when someone hands him to you!
|Loves to sit in her highchair while Momma cooks|
- You are still waking up once a night for a bottle and diaper change. You got to bed on your own and go right to sleep but we still can't break that habit of once a night feedings. I don't know how to break it. You take a full bottle right before bed and you eat a fruit and veggie about 30 mins before your bottle. I'm sure you will grow out of it soon!
- You still love your brother and enjoy being with him! He can always make you smile and you giggle. If you isn't just waking up or needing to go to bed he loves you right back and enjoys making you smile.
|After Wade's Christmas program|
- Your second tooth popped through this month. You now have two teeth, both on the bottom. Your hair is also starting to fill in and grow some more. Maybe you won't be bald until your 3 like your Momma was.
- You're wearing sized 2 diapers, fixing to move to sized 3. Your wearing 6-9 month clothing in most things. Some 9-12 month in smaller made clothes.
- You are talking up a storm. You still haven't said Mama or Dada but we are sure working on it as well as Bubba. Your face just lights up when we talk, sing or play with you. You are the happiest morning baby I've ever seen.
|7 months on this day!|
We love you so much and we're so proud of each milestone you've made. We continue to look forward to each day with you and continue to say that each month is our favorite month. Truth be told, we just love and enjoy anything you do. We are so blessed by you and continue to pray that you will grow and develop into a God fearing woman. We love you and know you can do anything you set your mind to. I'm so proud of you beautiful!