Monday, April 16, 2012

Showered With Love

Saturday several of my dear sweet friends hosted a baby shower for Miss Pyper and I. They worked so hard on it and it turned out beautifully. My Mom, sister, two Grandmas and sweet Aunt came into town for the shower that morning! I tried to keep it as small as possible as I wasn't really sure what the proper etiquette was for a second baby shower. I didn't want to invite a lot of people and it look like I just wanted gifts, but I hated leaving so many out. It ended up being just right, it was my closest friends and family members and it was so nice to be able to visit with everyone.

My sweet Momma and Baby Sister


My Mom, Sister and Grandmother


The anxious Grandmas!

This baby girl is already spoiled rotten! She received SO MANY precious things! It has been so fun just playing with all the girly frilly fun stuff over the weekend! Wade has be quite curious himself! He's talked about bows, and every time we walk in Pyper's room he says "It's pink!"

I can not even express how appreciative and truly blessed we are! Our sweet friends certainly showered us with lots and lots of love and kindness and we feel so thankful for it all!! So thank you my sweet friends! I love you all!!

My mom, aunt and Grandma!


Brody's Grandma, Mom, My mom and Grandma!

2 comments:

Sally said...

That sure looked like a great time and a great haul! You gotta love showers.

Mateya said...

How fun! Looks like you got some great girly stuff :)