Tuesday, January 31, 2012

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a papaya! She is about 11.8 inches long and weighs between 12.7 to 20 ounces! We'll know a little better on Thursday what she's measuring at!

*UPDATE*: I went to the doctor today and Pyper measured at 1 lb 2 ounces!! Sweet baby girl! Keep growing!!


Total weight gain: 9 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! Pyper Grace

Movement: I think I've pretty much got her schedule down! She's usually pretty active anywhere from 8:00 to 10:30 am, right after lunch, and then anywhere from 7:30 to 11:00 pm!

Sleep: Getting up more and more to go to the bathroom but can usually fall right back to sleep. I rotate from my left to right side all night long and I'm most comfortable with a pillow between my legs to support my little belly and hips!

What I miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Still fruit, salads and fruit smoothies and red velvet cupcakes!


Symptoms: Tired in the evenings and ready to put my feet up if it's been a busy day. Other than that i'm feeling really good!

Maternity clothes: Still just the belly band with my regular pants and mostly regular tops.

Best moment this week: Going to see my sweet girl in 3D on Thursday!

0 comments: