Tuesday, January 3, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a sweet potatoe! She is about 5.6 inches long and weighs about 6.7 ounces. No wonder I've been so hungry.

Total weight gain: 4 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! Pyper Grace

Movement: I've really started feeling her even more this week. She is most active in the evening after I've had supper or something cold to drink! Those little kicks and flip flops are getting stronger!
(Couldn't ever pin point down my photographer so crappy iphone photos will have to do!)

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. She prefers I lay mostly on my right side. I can tell when I've been laying on one side to long though, I get a slight pain on that side kinda like she is just cramped up there or something.

What I miss: Nothing really maybe just running.

Cravings: Grapes, Apples, and Pineapples, Salad and fruit smoothies.


Symptoms: My back hurts when I do too much and I'm wiped by the end of the night. I'm still getting some pretty bad headaches every now and then, but it's so worth it!

Maternity clothes: Mostly the belly band and regular shirts. I have been wearing one pair of maternity pants and one maternity sweater.

Best moment this week: Going to see baby girl Thursday!

photo to come

3 comments:

Sally said...

What a wonderful time and how exciting all you get to know ahead of time. I'm still thinking about lunch sometime after the 17th.

Loren said...

Sounds good!! You just let me know when!!!! I look forward to it!

Loren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.