Tuesday, January 10, 2012

19 weeks....almost half way there!

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a Mango! She is about 6 inches long and weighs about 8 ounces. Grow baby grow!

Total weight gain: 5 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! Pyper Grace

Movement: I'm not feeling her anymore than last week. I still feel her most in the evenings and after I eat. I had my hand on my belly the other day and I could've sworn I felt her kick on the outside but when Brody tried to feel he couldn't, guess i was dreaming!!

Sleep: Sleep is still good while I'm actually sleeping, my trips to the bathrooms are getting more frequent during the night. It doesn't help that I'm even more thirsty at night and drink two bottles of water throughout the night!

What I miss: Nothing really maybe just running.

Cravings: Still fruit, salads and fruit smoothies. However, I have had some sweet cravings this past week. I'm trying very hard to ignore those as that's what got me into so much trouble last time. It doesn't help my hubby THINKS I need to be eating fattening stuff so I will gain some weight, he's been bringing home ice cream ( my weakness last pregnancy was milkshakes)!


Symptoms: My left side has had quiet the aches and pains the past week. I'm not sure if it's the round ligament pain or if it's miss priss curled up in my left side. She was way down on that side at our anatomy scan Thursday so it very well could be her.

Maternity clothes: Still just the belly band with my regular pants and all regular tops.

Best moment this week: Feeling her sweet movements and making plans for her room!!!!


0 comments: