Tuesday, February 7, 2012

23 weeks

How far along: 23 weeks! It is crazy to think that 13 weeks from this point Wade was born, and seeing as how they will take my cerclage out at 36 weeks that is still a possibility with Pyper. This is FLYING BY!

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a pomegrante! She is about 11.8 inches long and weighs between 12.7 to 20.8 ounces! We went to the doctor last Thursday and she weight 1 lb 2 ounces so I'm guessing she probably gained an ounce or two.

Total weight gain: 11 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Movement is still good. Most active in the morning and at night before bed. She pretty much sleeps through the day.

Sleep: Getting up more and more to go to the bathroom but can usually fall right back to sleep. I rotate from my left to right side all night long and I'm most comfortable with a pillow between my legs to support my little belly and hips! I'm starting to miss sleeping on my belly, my shoulders are getting sore from sleeping so hard on them ha!

What I miss: Maybe sleeping on my belly!

Cravings: Still fruit, and apple pie or cobbler, gotta stop that!!!!!


Symptoms: Tired in the evenings and ready to put my feet up if it's been a busy day. Other than that i'm feeling really good!

Maternity clothes: Still just the belly band with my regular pants and mostly regular tops.

Best moment this week: Baby girls bedding is finished and was delivered to me Saturday! I can't wait to start on her room, however, that is going to be bitter sweet as we are moving Wade to a new room and a full size bed instead of a toddler bed. That's another story for a different day though!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see Pyper's bedding! :) Getting a nursery together is SO much fun! I love just going and sitting in Jaqs' room.

Loren said...

I know I can't wait to see Jaqs' either!! Now if I could just decide on a paint color we might could get going on it haha! It is a pretty amazing thing putting it all together for your little bundle of joy, even better when they finally get her to enjoy it! Jaqs will be here before you know it!