Friday, January 13, 2012

Under The Weather

I'm SO glad the weekend is finally here! Yesterday I was stuck in bed with the stomach bug. It hit me at about 2 a.m. and unfortunately the rest of my night and morning was spent with my head hung in a trash can in our bed. Now it sucks anytime you have the stomach bug, but it really sucks when your growing your sweet baby and have the stomach bug! All I could think about yesterday was how I needed to keep some water and crackers down for her. Unfortunately, that didn't happen until about 2:00 yesterday. I called my doctor and they called me in some meds so I could eat and drink. I'm happy to report that I'm back on my feet today and have been eating and drinking up a storm!
(my sweet boy asleep in the recliner)

Unfortunately, Mr. Wade woke up at 5:45 a.m. with 101 temp. We went to the doctor at 10 and the poor guy has an ear infection and puss on his tonsils. We got him some antibiotics and some Tylenol to keep the fever down. Hopefully, he'll be good as new tomorrow! So, long story short, our Friday is being spent snuggled up in the recliner resting and watching movies. We are hoping to all be well tomorrow and have a nice family date (those are the best kind of dates!)

0 comments: