Tuesday, March 27, 2012

30 weeks!

How far along: 30 weeks. In the home stretch! Pyper will be here in 8 weeks or less. (Docs aren't letting me go past 38 weeks.)

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a cucumber (This seems odd to me) She is between 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds! (Our ultrasound was measuring 2 lbs 10 ounces last week so I'm guessing she has gained a few ounces)

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Still moving like crazy. She has started getting the hiccups about once or twice a day. It's so strange and fun to feel, I waited and waited on Wade to get the hiccups and he never did that I could tell. It's just this repetitive rhythmic movement! She is very active at 11:00 p.m. I told Brody the other night I guess we can go ahead and plan on an 11:00 feeding before bedtime. :) The other night I was sitting up in bed and you could see my belly just rolling and bulging out for about 15 minutes.

Sleep: Still exhausted by the end of the day. I can usually fall asleep quickly but am still up several times to pee. I feel pretty rested in the morning which is better than none at all.

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Cereal, honey bunches of oats to be exact.


Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my sides are sore when I wake up in the morning, starting to have random BH contractions too. All pretty normal stuff, nothing to complain about here.

Maternity clothes: Still a good mixture of both.

Best moment this week: Getting to register for some fun girly things for our little Princess today. My sweet friends are throwing me a little shower to celebrate this angel in a few weeks. I got to pick out all kinds of cute frilly things!

Stay tuned for some big changes coming our way!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

30 weeks!!! YAY! You look so great, Loren! I don't know what you're talking about when you say you feel like large marge! lol
Can't wait to see Miss Pyper! I wish her & Jaqs could be playmates!

And changes?? Come back soon then!

LC said...

You look so cute! I've been registering for my Piper too...girly stuff is so much fun:)

Sally said...

I am so excited for you all. The time seems to have flown by. We'll have to have a lunch with the ladies. We can do it before or after Pyper arrives. If you find a day perfect for you let me know and I'll arrange it at the office.