Tuesday, March 6, 2012

27 weeks

How far along: 27 weeks! Hard to believe this is the last week of the second trimester! Time seems to be speeding up now.

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a cauliflower! She is between 13.6 to 14.8 inches long and weighs between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds!

Total weight gain: 17 lbs

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: I feel like she is moving even more these days, thankfully, a lot of the movement is during the day now and not mostly at night. However, she is still moving quite a bit at night as well.

Sleep: Still getting up 3 or 4 times a night to use the bathroom. I'm still using a pillow to help support my bell and hips which usually helps me get comfy. Sleep is still really good though, if anything I'm feeling even more tired by the time bedtime rolls around. I know entering the third trimester and chasing a 2 1/2 yr old, plus picking up around here and taking care of house chores and dinner has a lot to do with that. I can't complain though.

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: My sweet tooth is in full force, and hamburgers have sounded particularly good. Trying not to give in to either too much. And I try not to tell my sweet hubby about these cravings, he's quick to give his girls whatever they want! :)


Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my side are sore when I wake up in the morning, the added weight and having to sleep on my sides is the cause i'm sure.

Maternity clothes: Still a good mixture of both. However, I'm wearing my maternity jeans more and more, they are just so darn comfy.

Best moment this week: Know that as of next week, if for some reason I went into labor, there is an 85% chance of survival. What a huge relief. Not that i've been having any kind of problems but it's just comforting to know. I've received several bows and headbands for our little princess this week too and it just makes me that much more excited to see our sweet little angel. Not to mention I know about four different people that delivered babies within the last two weeks. So exciting!!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you're about to your 3rd tri :) Time is passing quickly for me, too! We'll be blogging about newborns in no time!