Friday, March 16, 2012

28 weeks in 4D

Yesterday we had another appointment to see how Pyper was growing and to see how my cervix was holding up. I was so excited to see baby girl and see how much she had filled out and already changed within the last month. These little babies truly are miracles.

The little blur on her forehead his her hand. The blur next to her neck is the umbilical cord.


Pyper looked wonderful! She was measuring right on track and all her organs looked healthy and normal, Thank you God! The last two times we had seen her she was breech, Brody and I immediately began praying that she would turn when t
he time was right, I really would like to avoid a c-section if possible due to the fact that I didn't have one the first go around and I would have TWO children at home while trying to recover from it. Thankfully, she WAS in head down position yesterday. I'm sure she still has room to flip around some more but we are praying she stays put and just continues to grow.

Based on her measurements they guessed she weighed about 2lbs 10 ounces. I can't believe she is already nearly 3 whole pounds. The first thing we all noticed was her little nose. It just seemed to stick out to us. I can't wait to kiss it!!

Another huge PRAISE, my cervix is still measure long and th
e cerclage seems to be holding well. My doctor said other than coming in for my weekly progesterone shots (which feel like a bee sting times 10) he would only check Pyper and I one more time next month and then take the cerclage out at 36 weeks. YIKES, this is flying by! I'm so thankful that everything looks well and I'm not restricted as much or having to do anything extreme this time. God is so good! Here are a few pictures of our little princess!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That last profile is about as perfect as they come.

Sally said...

So thrilled all is going so well. Can't wait to meet Pyper!