Tuesday, March 13, 2012

28 weeks, Hello Third Trimester WHOO HOO!!

How far along: 28 weeks. This week starts the third trimester! Can't believe it's here.

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a rutabaga! She is between 13.6 to 14.8 inches long and weighs between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds!

Total weight gain: 19 lbs

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Movement: Still moving like crazy. Wade felt her move for the first time last week. I've tried to let him feel before and naturally she always stops kicking about that time, but last week I was laying in bed with him reading his night time story and she was kicking like crazy. I stopped and asked if he would like to feel his sister moving to which he happily said yes. About the time he laid his hand on my belly she gave him the biggest, hardest kick ever. His little face was priceless, it just lite up! He squealed and giggled and called his Daddy to come feel. So now every night he ask to feel his sister before bed.

Sleep: I'm tired but it's taking me longer to fall asleep these days. I usually can get into a pretty good movie before I ever feel like dozing off. Still getting up several times to use the bathroom. Other than that it's good.

What I miss: Nothing

Cravings: Cheeseburgers and cereal. Not together of course.


Symptoms: Extra sore boobs, leaking a little colostrum, and my sides are sore when I wake up in the morning, starting to have random BH contractions too. All pretty normal stuff, nothing to complain about here.

Maternity clothes: Still a good mixture of both.

Best moment this week: Getting to see our little princess in 4D Thursday. I'm sure she has grown since last month! Can't wait to see that sweet little face!!!

0 comments: