Tuesday, February 21, 2012

25 week bump date

How far along: 25 weeks! Yikes, three weeks shy of the THIRD trimester!!!

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of a eggplant! She is about 13.6 to 14.8 inches long and weighs somewhere between 1.5 to 2 lbs.

Total weight gain: 14 lbs.
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! Miss Pyper Grace!

Movement: Her kicks and rolls are getting even stronger this week. I've started to feel her more during the day this week and most of her kicks have been on my far right side, so I'm guessing she's still breech. (Please turn before 34 weeks sweet girl!)

Sleep: Starting to feel a little more worn out in the evenings so sleep is still going good. Still takes me a little while to get comfortable so I'm always ticked when it's time to make the first of many bathroom trips.

What I miss: Nothing right now

Cravings: food in general for the most part still sounds pretty good.


Symptoms: Tired by the end of the day, some lower back ackes, round ligament growing pains.

Maternity clothes: Broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans yesterday. All my maternity clothes from Wade are WAY to big ( I was a WHALE with him) so I've been holding out as long as I could, I'm still doing good with the bella band but it's becoming some what uncomfortable when I sit for long periods of time so I got a pair of maternity jeans. Still mostly regular tops with a few maternity mixed in.

Best moments this week: Wade wanting me to lift up my shirt so he could kiss and hug Pyper. Melted my heart that he asked all my himself.


I know I say this a lot but I can't believe how FAST this pregnancy if flying by. Wade was here 11 weeks from this point and while we hope Pyper makes it at least one week longer than that so she won't be considered pre-term, we have to be prepared and know that she too could arrive 4 weeks early to given my history and short cervix.

This week has been full of lots of emotions. Some of them I know I would be feeling pregnant or not, but I know all these hormones surging through my body have definitely helped out my melt downs. It's really hit me this week that these next few months and weeks are going to be my last with just Wade. Don't get me wrong we are SO EXCITED to meet our sweet princess and bring her home but right now I'm soaking up every last second I have alone with my first baby. Part of me has cried just knowing that 2 1/2 short years ago it was HIM we were planning for. It's all gone by too fast, he's doing too much, talking so much and acting more and more like a little boy. I may or may not have completely lost it when I saw his big boy room completely finished. I know watching him be a big brother and love on his sissy will only make me fall more in love with him though. God is preparing my heart for two sweet angels but until she gets here, I'm treasuring my one on one time with my little man!

3 comments:

Stephanie Nauert said...

You're adorable Loren! I can't wait to meet that precious little girl! :)

Sally said...

You are looking good! What an exciting time. Have a great weekend!

Loren said...

Thanks Stephanie! Hope your doing good! I know your so ready to be done with school so you can be home with Tyler! Call us if y'all are ever in town!!

Thanks Sally! I saw y'all went to visit Logan! Hope he's doing good! He'll be home for spring break before you know it!!