Monday, June 25, 2012

Pyper's Nursery

I've been meaning to post about Pyper's nursery and just never have gotten around to it! I've loved decorating my kids' rooms! They have been a lot of fun! Pyper's was especially fun because I got to add all the girly stuff to it!! So here is our little Princess's humble abode!

View looking from the hallway!

Her bed and material Poms made by me!

Chest of drawers

Her hutch

My favorite corner of the room, her rocking chair!


Close up of bedding!

Her sweet name and bow boards!





 Paint-Sherwin Williams: Diverse Begie
Bedding- Material ordered from Amazon and made by a friend's grandma!
Wall Letters- Anthropolige
Bow Boards- Owl made by my MIL and Brown made by a friend
Giant Owl- Joni Keith and Co.
Her rocking chair and furniture I can't remember the brands as they were in Wade's nursery and that was 3 years ago!

1 comments:

Sally said...

The room has come together so nicely. Good job Mom!