Monday, October 22, 2012

Pyper Grace is 5 Months

I know I say this every time but I just can not believe that five short months have already past. Pyper girl you are getting SO big! Your Daddy and I look at you everyday and feel so blessed to be your parents! Here is what you're up to at five months!

Five months old today!


My 5 month old!
You rolled over for the first time on Tuesday, October 16th and I missed it!!! Your Daddy was out of town last week so it was just you, Wade and I at home. We got home from school and I unloaded the car, unpacked bags and repacked them for the next school day and then played with you and Wade for a little bit. I then realized it was almost 6:00 so I laid you on your playmate in the living room and left Wade in his room watching a movie and playing trains. I walked into the kitchen for no longer than a minute and walked back to check on you and there you were on your belly! I couldn't believe it and I was SO mad I missed it!!!! Daddy saw you roll from back to tummy and then tummy to back yesterday! You will do it if you really want to but you haven't gotten crazy with it!
"Look at me Mom!"


You tried rice cereal this month and did not care for it! So we tried oatmeal and you tolerate it a lot better. You for the most part seem to have the hang of the spoon so I think we are going to try some green beans soon! You are drinking between 4 to 6 ounces at a time. 

"This oatmeal is better than rice!"


Your 4 month wake period has gotten better but you are still up at least once at night. If I can ever get you to eat a full bowl of oatmeal and drink a bottle after your bath you will sleep through the whole night. But since you don't LOVE the oatmeal this is rare. Hence, starting the veggies soon.  

My happy girl!


You are talking up a storm. You are SO LOUD! Once you get started you talk and talk for a long time. I'm thinking this might be a little insight on what our future looks like when you actually start talking!!! I love to hear your little voice and to hear you blow raspberries!  

painted our toes for the first time! 10/20/12
You still LOVE bath time. You think it is really funny to take a bath with brother. You just splash and kick and smile the whole time.
Hmmmmm

I love to hear Wade talking to you in the car on the way home. He has you laughing a big deep belly laugh the whole way home usually, which gets him laughing too. The car filled with y'alls laughter is the sweetest sound to me ears. Someone asked Wade Saturday if his Daddy was his best friend and he said "no my Pyper is!" He sure loves you sister!

Really mom?




Happy girl, even if you did get up at 5:00 am

You are the happiest, most laid back and relaxed baby I have ever seen. People ask me a lot if you ever cry and my response is rarely. I know you are starving or flat worn out if you are truly crying. 
My sweet snuggler!

You are loving sitting up. You really enjoy the bumbo or sitting up in our laps and you just discovered standing up on your legs. You are so proud of yourself when we hold you up and you stand. It's amazing what changes in a month! Last month you wouldn't put any pressure on your feet!
Pyper, you look TOO big here!


Pyper, we love you more than you will ever know. We continue to be so blessed by your sweet smiles, laughter and snuggles. We just can't imagine our lives without our baby girl in them. I want time to slow down so we can breath in every single milestone and moment. We can't wait to see how you grow and change this month. We are so proud of you baby girl. I love you!

Love, 
Mommy























 






1 comments:

Katie said...

I need time to slow down :( Our girls are getting too big, mama!!

Pyper is such a doll baby! I love how much Wade loves her....that is so sweet. Happy 5 months beautiful girl!