Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pyper is 3 months

Pyper Grace I can not believe you are THREE MONTHS!!! Wow!! I feel like I was just pregnant and waiting for labor so we could meet your sweet little face!! We have LOVED every second that you have been in our lives! We prayed for a beautiful, sweet, healthy baby and the Lord blessed us way beyond our beliefs! Here is what you have been up too!

3 months today!!!
 You are sleeping wonderfully for us! You were sleeping all night if you didn't go to bed until about 10:30 but since we have started to school last week you are in bed no later than 9, sometimes earlier. You usually wake up for a bottle about 3:30 or so and then sleep until I have to wake you up at 7:30. Your taking about an hour morning nap and a two hour afternoon nap. 

Ready for church!
Your not a big big eater like your brother was. You take anywhere from 2 to 3 1/2 ounces every 3 to 3 1/2 hours. You have occasionally taken 4 ounces but that is rare. We had to up your reflux medicine a few weeks ago because you were starting to cough and choke a lot more. Right now you're taking 1.2 ML three times a day! It has really seemed to help! Due to the reflux you are still sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's room elevated in the bouncer or nap nanny. I'm hoping we can get you moved to your room sometime within this next month. I think it's so important for you to know that that's your room and bed. I'm dreading it but I know it's probably time!

All clean
 Your in size 1 diapers. You are wearing some 0-3 month clothes,  mostly 3 months clothes and some 3-6 months. You have about three outfits that are made really small that say 9 month. I think you are mainly in 3 month though. You don't have a doctors appointment until next month but I'm guessing you weigh about 12 lbs. 
Sweet sleeper
 You LOVE to be talked to! Your face lights up and you smile from ear to ear when anyone tells you your a pretty girl, I can't blame you, it's nice to hear sometimes haha! You are fascinated with your brother! He is SO sweet to you! When you cry he comes running to tell you it's going to be OK!  If he is talking you are searching the room to find him. You laughed for the first time a few weeks ago and of course it was at none other than your sweet brother! It was the sweetest sound. You have kinda chuckled a few more times since but not a full on belly laugh like you did for Wade. 

brother loving on me!
 You are getting SO strong!! When your in your carseat or bouncer you pull that head up and lean forward. You like to sit up and look around too. Your neck needs to get just a little stronger to sit in the bumbo though! 

Mommy started back to work last week which means you and brother started daycare. I'm SO thankful that our school has a daycare on our campus! I can run out and see you anytime I want to! It's been an adjustment for us all! I cried all last week when I left you! This week I think your rebelling due to the change and not eating well at all for Miss Jessica. I know your not starving but I wish you would eat more than 2 ounces every 4 hours!!! You have been SO tired in the evenings because of the change. I go in to pick you and Wade up and the second you hit my hours your out like a light! I wish that we were in a spot that Mommy could stay home with you and brother but we aren't. We want to be able to send you and brother to college like your grandparents did for Daddy and I and that means Mommy needs to work. So with that said, I'm thankful for a great job and a daycare at my job! 
So happy in the mornings!
 Your hair is starting to fill in a little more on top. It's not thick and I wouldn't look at you and say "oh that baby has a lot of hair" but I can tell it's growing!! It's getting a little lighter too! Your eyes have continued to stay blue. We just knew they'd be brown like mine but once again God blessed you just like Wade, with your Daddy's beautiful eyes!

You may HAVE Daddy's eyes, but you only have eyes for Momma! Daddy let me run an errand by myself tonight and you cried most of the time I was gone. When I got back you were all smiles and happy. I don't want you to cry for Daddy, but I sure do love it that we are already so close and have a special bond. I've always dreamed of having the same mother daughter bond that your Grammy and I have with my own daughter!  
Ready to shop with Mommy!
We can not even begin to tell you how much we love you and how proud of you we already are! You are so sweet and beautiful and we can not imagine life without you!  We pray that you will continue to grow and develop and stay healthy! We also pray that you would have a heart for the Lord and he would shine through you! I'm so blessed to be your Momma sweet girl! Excited to see what the next month brings! I love you!

3 months! you look so big!




2 comments:

Katie said...

How are these girls getting so big already?!?! Can't believe it!

Pyper keeps getting more & more precious :)

Sally said...

My heart goes out to you, leaving is never easy, but how nice that they are close! From daycare to college, thank you Lord for the strength to see it through!