Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made!

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.
(Psalms 127:3)

“We prayed for this child and the Lord ha
s granted us what we asked of Him.”
(I Samuel 1:27)

(Baby Wright #2 at 6 weeks)

“Every good and perfect gift is from above.”
(James 1:17)

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart" (Jeremiah 1:5)
(Baby Wright #2 at 8 weeks)

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Way to get it done, girl! All those weeks and here you are, success. We will be talking about you on Friday, wishing you every good thing. Congratulations, sweetie, I'm so happy for you.

Loren said...

Thanks Sally!! And thanks for your listening ear and prayers!! God is good!!! Talk it up!! Can't wait to come visit soon!

Erin Hayes said...

Congratulations Loren! So happy for you!

Loren said...

Thank you Erin! I miss you! Can't wait to catch up!