Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 Week Bump Date

I didn't do this with Wade and I wished I had. With that said, here is my first bump date for Baby Wright #2! Picture to come later.

How far along:
10 weeks


Size of baby: According to thebump.com baby is the size of a prune!

Total weight gain: None yet. I got HUGE with Wade so I'm trying to be extra good. Since I have a short cervix and have to be careful I can't workout or over do so this may be hard.

Gender: Don't know yet. With Wade I KNEW it was a boy from the start. I'm having a hard time reading this little peanut. Guess time will tell!

Movement: The nurse asked me last week if I've been feeling any flutters yet, I was glad she asked cause I thought I was crazy! I have felt SOMETHING and it's been pretty consistent but I don't know, I still think it's too early, however, they say you feel it earlier with the second.

Sleep: Sleep is NOT a problem for this mama! I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Poor hubby usually is talking to a zombie in the evenings!


What I miss: Coffee and lunch meat. I've wanted a sandwich really bad but you're not suppose to have lunch meant while your pregnant.

Cravings: Strawberries and Bananas.


Symptoms: Crazy tired when I get home and queasy when I'm hungry. I was pretty queasy with Wade so it's been a nice changed not to be sick this go around.

Maternity clothes: None yet, however, I did have to rubber band my skinny jeans today, but they are the smallest pair of pants I own so I wasn't too shocked!

Best moment this week: The bump is popping out some this week! I didn't start showing a lot with Wade until 20 weeks or so, my hips just got SUPER WIDE! My body knows what it's doing this go around and this little peanut has definitely popped out there!