Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life has been.....

CRAZY!!!! We have been so busy over the last month! August 29th I started student teaching and I'm LOVING IT!!! I love everything about it! I love the school I'm at, I love my teacher, I LOVE our students and I'm loving the work! It's nice to finally see what our normal routine is going to be like. It's been an adjustment but I think we've all finally gotten into a groove. The biggest adjustment was for Wade. He was use to sleeping to 8 am, now he's getting up at 6:45 or 7:00 every morning. After several rough mornings due to being so tired we decided to move Wade's bedtime from 8:30 or 8:45 to 8:00. That extra 30 or 45 minutes has made a world of difference. By the time the school day is over and I get a good workout in, I'm pretty much wiped and SO ready to be at home with my boys!! We are enjoying our weekends so much! Brody actually has had the last several Saturdays off (that's a big deal around here!) We've all enjoyed sleeping in and then waking up and cooking breakfast or taking Wade to Mcdonald's for breakfast! Then we usually play at the park for a while and head back home for a nap! It's be glorious!

On a different note, last Friday was the first day of Autumn!!! This makes me SOOOO happy! This is my favorite time of the year! I've had all my Fall decorations out since the first week in September!! Pumpkin roll candles have been burning for weeks and I'm still hunting for the perfect pumpkin scone recipe!!!!

Wade has been very busy over the last several weeks! We have FINALLY gotten rid of the pacifier for good, a big leap and a huge relief! He is talking a lot more now (probably now that the pacifier is gone)! He is repeating a lot of things we say and saying a lot of new things on his own! I feel like he has gotten so tall and looks so big over the last few weeks! We had to buy him new tennis shoes for the fall and his foot had grown a size and a half since our last pair! I couldn't believe it!! Needless to say he LOVES his new pair becau
se they actually fit! He has been a big help these days too! I'll ask him to bring me something or throw things away and he is always happy to help! Momma is happy to have the help too!!

Well, this was probably a boring post but this is what we've
been up too! Hope your Autumn is treating you well thus far!

0 comments: