Tuesday, November 29, 2011

13 Week Bump Date

How far along: 13 weeks


Size of baby: According to thebump.com baby is the size of a peach!

Total weight gain: 1 pound so far

Gender: Don't know yet. Still not having a strong feeling one way or another. As often as we will be seeing the baby we should know soon. I think I may be leaning towards boy.

Movement: Still nothing yet. I can't wait though, there is nothing like the feeling of your sweet baby moving around in there!

Sleep: Sleep is still not an issue!

What I miss: Lunch meat.

Cravings: Food in general.


Symptoms: queasy when I wait too long to eat but other than that I feel great!!

Maternity clothes: None yet, however, I have busted out the belly band for one pair of pants.

Best moment this week: Going to see our precious angel in 4D tomorrow and hearing that sweet heartbeat.

Things have been wonderful so far! Prayers would greatly be appreciate this Friday at 7:30 am. I'm going to have a cerclage done then. A cerclage is a procedure where they go in and sew your cervix up. They will have to put me under and I'll be in the hospital most of the day. Prayers for a smooth surgery, easy recovery, and healthy baby and momma are greatly appreciated!!!

Not the best picture but we'll get better!

0 comments: