Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 17

How far along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: According to thebump.com Pyper is the size of an onion! She is about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces. Grow sweet girl grow!

Total weight gain: 3 lbs so far. I'm pretty proud of this. I know that i'm in the second trimester so it's probably really fixing to come on but by this point last pregnancy I think I was already up 10 or 15 lbs.

Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!! I was so shocked when we found out last Thursday!! We are so excited to welcome Miss Pyper Grace to our family!

Movement: I do feel her move around in there every now in then. It's still so faint that if I'm not sitting really still I don't think I notice. I can't wait for those little kicks and wiggles to get stronger and more consistent!

Sleep: Sleep is good for the most part. I'm like a clock, I'm up at 12:00, 3:00 and 6:00 to go to the bathroom. Otherwise, the holidays, my two year old and this growing angel have kept me pretty tired!

What I miss: Nothing really maybe just running.

Cravings: Grapes, Apples, and Pineapples and salad.


Symptoms: My back hurts when I do too much and I'm wiped by the end of the night. I get the occasional headache in the evenings, hormones I'm guessing, I didn't do that with Wade.

Maternity clothes: Mostly the belly band and regular shirts. I have been wearing one pair of maternity pants and one maternity sweater.

Best moment this week: Getting PINK Christmas presents for this sweet girl!

I feel like she kinda popped out there Sunday night. That was the first night I've actually felt somewhat big and could tell I was really starting to grow. I'm so excited we know she is a she and we can begin to plan. Not sure what we are going to do for her room yet, we are still toying around with a few ideas!

4 comments:

Sally said...

How exciting to know she's a girl. I'll be excited to see what you do with her room. You're looking good!

Loren said...

Thanks Miss Sally! We are SO excited to know the gender! Let the bow buying begin! I know i can't wait to figure out a plan for her room too!!!Hope y'all have a good new year!

Katie said...

Congratulations on a sweet GIRL!!! I'm so excited for you :) You're looking great! Can't wait to see what you come up with for her room!

Loren said...

Thanks Katie!!! We are SO excited about a little girl (Brody's a little nervous, he knows she's going to have him wrapped around her finger)! You are looking wonderful too!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to see Jags room too!!! :)