Tuesday, December 20, 2011

16 Weeks!

How far along: 16 weeks


Size of baby: According to thebump.com baby is the size of a avocado!

Total weight gain: About 2 lbs

Gender: Still don't know. We may get to find out on Thursday!!! They have told us they thought they knew what baby may be but wanted us to wait till we went back!!

Movement: Felt this sweet pumpkin move for the first time last night (December 19th). It was so so faint I had to lay really still to be sure that's what I was feeling. It was consistent and over and over again in the same spot!

Sleep: Sleep is good for the most part. There have been one or two nights that I've had a hard time getting comfortable and then when I finally do I wake up at about 3:30 am starving and can't go back to sleep until I eat an apple or something.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Cravings: Grapes, Apples, and Pineapples.


Symptoms: My back hurts when I do too much and I'm wiped by the end of the night.

Maternity clothes: Mostly the belly band and regular shirts. I did break out one pair of maternity jeans today.

Best moment this week: Going to see our precious angel in 4D thursday and hearing that sweet heartbeat and hopefully finding out baby's gender!


I'm truly loving and soaking in the pregnancy! Prayers for sweet babies health, growth and development are truly appreciated. Hope everyone has a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: