Sunday, June 5, 2011

I've been...

Really busy these last couple of weeks! If it hasn't been one thing it's been another. I have mainly been busy studying for my teacher certification exam. I've been so stressed over this silly test that my poor family has suffered a little. My mind has been else where and I've been WAY TO UPTIGHT for the last month or two. However, I am happy to report that after lots of hours studying and many many night on my knees praying, I PASSED!!!!!!! The Lord is SO FAITHFUL! No more studying for this Momma! It's going to be a fun and relaxing summer with my boys! Nothing but pool time and cookouts! WOO HOO!! (Relaxing in the blow up pool)
(Nothing's better than Mom and Dad's bed when your sick!)

This past week poor little Wade had the chicken pox!
It was kinda a weird deal. He had strep throat really bad two weeks ago and the doctor said since he had his chicken pox vaccine he probably wouldn't have gotten the chicken pox wherever he was expose to them, however, since he had strep so bad his immune system was weak and he got them. Luckily, he got them early and it was a VERY LIGHT case! And thankfully he felt great the whole time! He just couldn't go to daycare all last week! So he stayed at his Grammy and Poppy's for two nights and Mommy stayed home with him two days and then two sweet friends kept him another day! Needless to say he was so happy to see all his friends and Miss Aaron at daycare this morning! (Headed to daycare to see his friends)
(Outside at Grammy and Poppy's)

Besides our family chaos I've also had a ton of b
aby showers! I'm surrounded by pregnant friends right now which has been a little hard since I would LOVE to be pregnant right now too but that's another story for another post. Anyway, I've been lucky enough to get to help or through baby showers for some of my dearest friends so that's kept me busy as well. I am happy to report this coming weekend will be a LAZY event free weekend for the Wright family and we wouldn't have it any other way! We plan to kick back, BBQ, swim and enjoy each other! What have you been up to??

0 comments: