Monday, June 6, 2011

21 Months

Wade, I don't know where the time has gone. I feel like I blink and you have changed or you are doing something new. I love it and hate it all at the same time. I love how much you are talking and telling us what you need or want, I hate that my sweet baby boy is getting SO BIG!! Here is what you are up to.

You are repeating A LOT of things we say! You say on your own- K, come on, Love you too, bite, please, thank you, cookie, cracker, juice, milk, yes, no, Elmo, H
i, Bye Bye, Morning, Outside, Poppy, Grammy, Papaw, NonNon, Mama, Dada, baby, Ta ta (Tucker), Ade (Wade) and about a million other things i can't seem to remember right now!

You repeat almost anything though, my favorite right now is "See ya in the morning." I tell you this every night as I'm walking out of your room and you have started saying it back, my heart swells up with joy when I hear it. Of course my favorite thing is when I say "I love you" you quickly reply with "Love you too." No words have ever been so sweet!

You are into everything and the little boy in you is coming out more and more. You LOVE to climb on things, you have ridden your airplane off the coffee table a
couple of times, you can ALWAYS find mud or make mud with the water hose when mom isn't looking. You LOVE to be outside as well. If your in a crabby mood going outside is a sure fire way to make you happy!.

When we talk to you you have gotten to where you always reply back with a yes or no or something! It seems that you understand more and more what we a
re saying.

You are really into Toy Story right now, you still love Elmo, and poor Nana is STILL tagging along everywhere we go.

You and Tucker McClure have become quite the friends. Y'all get excited to see each other in the mornings at daycare.

We have already blown up the pool several times and you LOVE the water. You think swimming is pretty cool. You still love to take long wagon rides and the park is your favorite place to be.

You LOVE popcorn right now! It's your favorite snack! You even ask for it in the mornings when you get up.

I'm pretty sad, we are converting you crib to the toddler bed next weekend. You haven't even offered to climb out of it yet but I know the day is coming. Plus Mommy will be student teaching this fall and we want you in a good routine and use to sleeping in a big boy bed by then. Summer is the perfect time for this! I'm sure I'll be updating on this soon!

You are doing so much now and we love it! I miss the little baby that just wanted to snuggle but love the big sweet boy that offers kisses, hugs, and "love you toos!" I can't believe in three short months you'll be 2! These have been the best 21 months ever! We love you so much and can't wait to see what the summer holds! Blessing to you sweet angel boy!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

love it!!

snauert said...

I love your sweet family! Reading your blog makes me so anxious to be done with school and start a family! :)