Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am really getting tired of

Seeing this.........

when all I wanna see is THIS!

This is probably not the forum to put this out on but I think i'll feel better if I vent a little. We have been trying for another precious angel for a while now, 10 LONG MONTHS that is. The first couple of months I told myself, no big deal you're just starting it'll happen just don't obsess about it. I did pretty good for the first couple of months. I went with the flow after all I was busy with a sweet 1 1/2 year old, work, school, birthdays, and Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I even did good the first few months after that but then as if I didn't have the baby bug bad enough, everyone around me became pregnant. I know you're thinking "ok your exaggeration Loren, not everyone is getting pregnant." Oh no? Try 20 some odd people I know pregnant. Most of these people have either already had their baby or are due this summer. Which makes it even harder. I've been to 4 baby showers in the last 2 months. I love my friends dearly and I am TRULY thrilled and happy for them and can't wait to meet their sweet babies and love on them. I'm just ready for my turn as well.

I probably sound like I don't love my family now, and that is not it at all. I LOVE Wade SO much. He is EVERYTHING to Brody and I! I just see so many people with kids close in age and see what good buddies they are and I want that for Wade. Also, we would really love it if God allowed us to have three children so I would love for baby #2 to begin forming and making his/her way to the world. And I see how much love one child brings to a family, I know that love will only double with two.

I know everything happens for a reason and God's timing is perfect, I have clearly seen that with Wade. I never would have imagined being married only 5 months and finding out I was pregnant but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I know the Lord is a faithful and loving God and he will bless us with another little angel in HIS timing. I pray that he will just calm my nerves and prepare my heart for each month that is NOT the month. And I pray my mind will stop playing games with me. I must remind myself PMS is a lot like pregnancy symptoms, however, I seem to forget that each month.

3 comments:

Fortner Family said...

I found your blog off of Ashley Sinclair's blog and I just wanted to encourage you on your baby journey. I know its hard and you have lots of questions and everything your feeling is normal! My husband and I have tried for over 10 years to have a baby of our own and two years ago we adopted an amazing baby girl. My blog is http://jjfortner.blogspot.com and my email is jenniferfortner44@gmail.com If you ever just need to ask questions or concerns please ask. I've been through this journey for a VERY long time and I know God has sent ladies my way to encourage. I hope you don't think I'm a freak...haha!

Katie said...

Hey Loren! I'm sorry that you're having to go through this, and I just wanted to encourage you! It's so hard to be patient when you're waiting for a child. We have been trying for about a year and a half now with no luck yet. I have PCOS, so we have to do infertility treatments which makes it hard on the emotions. I'll be praying that you guys are blessed with a second babe SOON! In the meantime, continue to take comfort in the fact that His timing is absolutely perfect.

Loren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.