Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God's Plan

Have you every wondered if you're where God wants you to be? Are you doing what God has called you to do? I've asked myself these questions over the past week. Brody and I have had an opportunity arise and while it seems wonderful and like a good idea I can't help but wonder if God doesn't have something else in store for us. BUT with that said I also wonder if my own personal feelings aren't getting in the way. Knowing the Lord's plan for us can be so hard at times. Pray for us as we try to weed through the worldly things around us and see God's vision for our little family.

Lord,

I pray first and foremost that YOUR will be done! Lord please show us what you have in store for our family Lord. I pray that where ever we are and what ever we're doing we would be there doing it to further YOUR kingdom and name. Father, I pray for clarity in the situation and a peace with the decision that is made. I pray that no matter what you will remain the center and our main focus at all times. Thank you father for all your blessing you've poured out upon my family. Father, thank you for your precious son, Jesus Christ, and for sending him to wash away our sins and making us pure! We love you and we praise you! In Jesus name. Amen

1 comments:

J. Page said...

Praying that you will have peace in the decision you make knowing that you are following God's will. Love you!