Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun Weekend Ahead...

I'm so ready for the weekend. The boys are going hunting and the girls get to play!!! Mom is coming into town tomorrow to spend the night with Wade and I! We have BIG plans to shop a little, decorate my house for fall (my FAVORITE time of year), order Chinese food and have it delivered, and eat it in our pajamas while we watch a super girly movie or show!!! Now if that doesn't sound fun/relaxing I don't know what does!





Sunday is the first Tech game and we're super excited we got season tickets with The Thomas. For the first game we got baby-sitters and we're actually going to tailgate and have a good ole' time! Wade WILL be going to the rest of them though! He already has his jersey and raider red shirt ready to go!! Not to mention all the red and black outfits he got last weekend for his birthday!




Thankfully, Brody and I both have Monday off. You can bet your bottom dollar that will be spent sleeping in, eating homemade waffles, running the waffles off, and playing with my boys!! Yes my friends, it's going to be a FABULOUS weekend!!! Happy Labor Day!!!