Monday, October 26, 2009

Trying to get Fit

Well, i'm not pregnant anymore, I've been released from the doctor, the time as come to shed all these unwanted pounds! I have NEVER felt so unattractive in my life! I can't believe I felt so sorry for myself on bedrest and just ate and ate! So now it's time for some self discipline, a good diet, and some hard work! I started the p90x program today and oh my gosh is it hard! This fatty can't even do one TRUE push up much less a pull up! Not sure how I'm suppose to get fit doing something I can't even do properly! I'm also fixing to start the couch to 5K program! I think if i will just put my headphones on and get to it i'll learn to like running again...once i get back in to shape a little! I've learned that if I ever start to see some results i'm hooked! I love it because i tell myself, "if i lost this much doing this think how much i could lose doing this." Why is losing weight so hard though! It's so easy to curl up on the couch with a movie instead of heating the road! Wish me luck!!

On a lighter note, I'm the proud owner of an 06 pewter Z71 tahoe! We ran down to Abilene saturday after Mr. Wright got off work and traded! I'm loving it! It's so much bigger than our pathfinder and it's got all kinds of fun things! It has a dvd player for Wade (which we won't need for about a year) and a sunroof and heated seats for mommy! Wade did great for such a long trip! We figured we drove a little over 400 miles from 1 to 11 p.m saturday! Thankfully he loves the car and slept pretty much the whole trip!