Friday, October 23, 2009

A Child Changes your thinking...

I knew that our little man would change our views on life but it cracks me up just how much Mr. Wright's thinking has changed. Two weekends ago Wade and I went to my parents house for the weekend, Mr. Wright had to work so he stayed here. Well, Sunday he called me and said he thought we needed a new couch and he was at Ashley's looking for one. How random...my tight husband thinks we need a new couch? Sure enough, I got home and not only had he bought a couch but a leather one at that. Now why does this matter you ask?? A year ago I begged Mr. Wright for a leather couch but he said even if we were going to buy a couch it would not be leather...now he says leather will be easier to clean when wade starts walking. OK I agree with that. So last week he calls me to tell me to check my e-mail and what do i find?? A picture of a car! Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen, now he says we need a bigger car with air vents in the back for Wade! It cracks me up what a baby can do! So tomorrow we are headed to Abilene to look at a Tahoe we found! It's going to be another short but fun weekend!! Here are a few more pics of the kid!!