Monday, October 6, 2008

Much needed Family Time

Saturday after work Mr. Wright and I left for Stamford to see my parents for the weekend. I was needing some family time. Although it was a short trip it was so good to see everyone. Saturday when we got there my brother and Mr. Wright insisted they go shoot their new pistols together, so I stay at home with my sweet dad who has pneumonia and my precious mom who was already decorating/setting the dinning room table for Sunday lunch. Of course i got some sweet playing time in wit h my mom's new baby puppy Meg. She is too cute.


Then Sunday afternoon since Dad wasn't feeling to well we slept in and go up and had almost all the grandparents over for lunch. It's so awesome to sit around a table with the people you love the most. Really puts life back into perspective. Then my sweet friend Tristan and her adorable son Breck and baby #2 on the way came over to see us. We all took a nap, watched a movie...and about 9:00 p.m decided it was time to head back to the LBK. We pulled into our driveway about 12:15 and I fell into bed and dreamed about my own sweet new puppy.