Friday, October 17, 2008

Puppies, Family and Paintings




Last Sunday, my Dad and I drove to Dallas to pick up my new puppy. That's right, Mr. Wright finally gave in and let me get a puppy. We got a Yorkie from the same place mom got her yorkie. We named her Izzy! She is stinking cute. I love her and Brody won't admit it but she is growing on him too. The whole trip was so fun. It was nice, my dad and I don't ever get to do much just him and I. We talked the whole way and my dad LOVES to shop so we drug a few shopping bags around. It was so nice to be with him.


Yesterday my mom came to Lubbock so we could do a few more things to our house. We had a sweet lady come and paint more bible verses all over the house. I like walking into my bathroom in the morning and starting my day off with a bible verse. Corny I know but it starts the day off right. Mom and I had such a good time. Why is it that you can laugh with your mom so hard it makes you wanna pee and your laughing about nothing. I love that. I hate that is always seems like our time together is about an hour when actually it was a whole day. There is never enough time in the day for us. I guess that is a good thing because we have such a strong relationship and a good time but it just stinks. It really stinks that I can't see my parents whenever I want. I know people are probably saying grow up and put your big girl panties on. But a girl needs her mom sometimes. I'm a nerd I know. Just thought I needed to vent a little.


Tonight Mr. Wright and i are going to a football game. We haven't been to one all year. Actually we haven't done much the last to weekends. It will be nice to go out together. I love Mr. Wright so much. He's such a sweet man and has a lot of patience to but up with me. Poor guy, I have cried so much this last month for know reason and he was so sweet ever time. Thank you Mr. Wright for being the worlds greatest husband.