Friday, December 3, 2010

15 months

My sweet little boy turned 15 months Nov. 30th! How in the world is that even possible!! Time is flying by too fast for this momma!




Wade you are so much fun right now! VERY VERY Busy!! Here is what you are doing this month:

You are handing out kisses left and right to me and daddy and we LOVE it.

You are FINALLY WALKING!!!! About two weeks ago you got up the courage to start taking more steps and now you walk pretty much anywhere you go! It's still pretty slow and shaky but you're walking!!! We are SO PROUD!!

You like to play with my hair and pat Mommy and Daddy on the back!

You can say Cwacker-cracker, Mama, Dada, Yes, No, Orning-Morning, Bwooke-Brooke,
Ta Ta-Tucker, Paw Paw-Papaw, Pop (for Poppy), Tank To-Thank you.

You point to everything and grunt because you want whatever you so.

You shake your head "No" all the time, even when you really mean yes.

You LOVE to cook. We give you a spoon and a pan and but dominions or poker chips in there and you stir and stir. When Mommy cooks you want to stir whatever is in the pan too, I usually let you for a minute.



Mommy is the only one that can put you to bed, you want a cup of milk and for me to sit in your room and read a story to you. Usually, the book I pick is just right and you're ready for bed when it's over but if the book is too long you close it when you're ready to lay down.

You still LOVE bath time of course!

You LOVE The Polar Express movie right now!

You Love the Christmas Tree and you are really pretty good about not touching it!

You love blankets and want to snuggle up when you find one!

Your monkey Nana (Banana)is still your favorite thing! He goes every where with us and you can't sleep without him.

You don't really care to be left anymore. You pout and cling to me when you leave you in the church nursery or at Miss Aaron's. BUT Aaron says you pout for two seconds and then you're great all day long so I know it's just an act!

You love your friend Hunter at Aaron's house. She says y'all play so well together!




I feel like I blink and another month has flown by! I'm trying hard to savory every moment with you. My favorite time with you is night time. We snuggle in your big fluffy chair and rock and read and sing songs and you rub my hair and pat my leg. There is nothing more special than that time! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you! God has big things in store for you. Happy 15 months!

1 comments:

Sally said...

This is a wonderful way to remember all those things that are so easy to forget as time speeds by. I call them the "treasures of my heart" and posted about it: http://livelearnwithsally.blogspot.com/2010/04/treasures-of-heart.html
Be sure you print these to keep, they are so special to re-read.