Wednesday, November 24, 2010

First Haircut

Wade got his first haircut Monday! It was LONG overdue. He had little curls that flipped out in the back that everyone loved, and I did too but lets face it, when you can put your son's hair in a small ponytail, it's time!! He did SO good! We went to Aunt Crystal's house and she sat him on the counter with a handful of goldfish and he just ate while she cut away!










He looked SO big after it was all done! I've thought for months now that he was looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby, but the haircut topped it off. He is officially a little boy. It's sad and exciting all in one. I miss the fact that I could just sit and hold him for hours and he loved that, but it's also fun that he wants me in the floor playing with him or he'll bring me a book for me to read to him. Time flies when your having fun! Happy first haircut Wade. Mommy loves you!




0 comments: