Wednesday, October 6, 2010

13 months...6 days late

Mr. Wade you turned13 months on September 30Th. You are more fun every day! Here is what you're up to this month.

1. You have become quiet the mamma's boy over the past several weeks. You will not let me out of your site. You want to play with my hair, lay in my lap, snuggle, and be under my feet at all times. You NEVER use to cry when I dropped you off at Aaron's in the mornings, now you CLING to me and I have to play in the floor with you for a minute before I can leave.

2. You still ARE NOT walking! You will take three steps and act like it's the most exhausting thing you've ever done. Clearly you think your a speed crawling and your too good for walking. All in your own time my love.










3. Your hair is slowly getting curly all over, you've had curls in the back for months but the longer your hair gets the more it starts to curl up all over.

4. You are cutting two more bottom teeth right now, making six in all. I think you MIGHT be getting your one year molars as well but you won't let me look and see.

5. You LOVE to be outside

6. You have learned to throw a fit when you don't get what you want, needless to say it gets you nowhere with me or your daddy.

7. You are really testing your boundaries these days! We will look you in the eye and tell you firmly "No" and you will look us in the eye back and do whatever it is we told you not to. We again tell you "NO" a little firmer this time, again you look at us and do it, then you act shocked when you get a spanking for it. (no we don't yank him up and beat him, he gets a slap on the hand or side of his leg)

8. You LOVE LOVE LOVE Elmo!! You could sit and watch him forever. I'll put in some other cartoon for you and you could careless, I think it has something to do with the puppets!




He loves hiding in the end tables.



hmmm coach! What can I say he has good taste!

9. Your favorite foods are strawberries, fish sticks, broccoli (you eat and eat and eat broccoli), cut up grapes, chicken and water. You drink and drink and drink water. We finally have to take it away so you don't spit most of it back up.

10. You say momma, dada, dog, hi, bye, uh huh, huh, uh oh, and wave by and hi, and shake your head yes and no.








Just when I think I can't love you anymore, i do. Some days I look at you and my heart literally HURTS because i love you so stinking much. I'm so blessed that you're my baby boy and I thank God daily that he chose me to be your Mommy. I'm so proud of the little boy your becoming. Can't wait to see what October brings us. Love you Chunky Monkey!





1 comments:

Sally said...

Honestly, it does almost hurt, at times, because we love them so much. God love little boys!