Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm not a good blogger!

Lets face it, I'm just not a good blogger! I blog fairly faithfully for a while and then I fall off for a couple of months. I just get busy and forget! I wish I didn't thought because I love to document Wade on here!! Speaking of, Wade is 11 months! Well, actually he is fixing to have his first birthday on the 30th! I can't even believe it! It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Really, it's a bittersweet time. On the one hand I'm sad that my baby is already so big, on the other he is at such a fun age. Into everything, very vocal, very snuggly, very loving, and has a fun personality. Right now he is:

He is crawling supper fast
Standing on his own but doesn't want us to know he can do it
has been pulling up on things for months now
has taking ONE step by himself but only because Nonnie and Papaw were REALLY working with him otherwise he throws a fit about it.
has six teeth
his hair is getting long and very blonde
He will walk holding our hands but has NO INTEREST in taking a step on his own
He goes back and forth between a momma's boy and daddy's boy
He loves this baby toy he found about two months ago and he takes is EVERYWHERE!! It's a little soft lamb rattle.
He has no interest in getting rid of his paci
He has been off of formula for 2 months now
He loves his whole milk
He only gets two bottles a day, morning and night
He loves drinking out of a straw, the straw sippy cups are awesome
The boy LOVES a bath, i can run bath water and he makes a b-line to the tub because he thinks HE is getting in. Then he cries when he realizes he's not.
He LOVES chicken, strawberries, and spaghetti, if I would let him have these three things every day of the week he would be ok with that.
He HATES juice, water or milk is all he prefers
He laughs when someone else laughs
He is ALWAYS all smiles all the time (even with tonsillitis and an ear infection)
Loves to help unload the dishwasher
We turned his car seat to face forward last sunday and he really thinks he is hot stuff now. He loves to look out the window.

He is growing into such a sweet little boy and I can't wait to see what this next year holds for our little family of three.

On to other important events in our life, I graduated two weekends ago!! It feels fabulous to know that I can just come home and be with my family and not worry about homework, papers, or presentations due.









Wade was happy I was done too!!

I am working at Indiana Avenue Baptist Church as the College Minister's Assistant. I am loving it!!! Brody and I had been praying for the perfect job for me that would allow me to help out financially AND still spend time with Wade. The Lord is so faithful and presented this job to be at the perfect time. Life is good and God is better! I'm so thankfully for all these blessings! Here are a few pictures from things we've done over the summer! Enjoy!



We went to the lake last month and Wade thought the boat was relaxing!



Wade got his first tube ride at only 11 months!!





He LOVED that tractor!



His first birthday invitation!




1 comments:

J. Page said...

Congrats on your graduation!! I am so proud of you! Wade is too cute- I can't believe he is already about to turn 1...Time flies when you are having fun! I hope you will keep up the blog. I love reading about your sweet little family!