Wednesday, January 6, 2010

4 months

My precious baby boy is 4 months old! I'm a little late considering he was four months on December 30th, but I wanted to go ahead and blog about it so I wouldn't forget all the fun things he is doing!!

Master Wade here is what your up to this month!!






  1. You sleep from about 10:00 p.m to 7:30 or 8 a.m! (mommy is loving this)



  2. You started laughing this month and it's the sweetest sound in the whole world!! Of course I have to act like an idoit to get you to laugh!



  3. You're trying SO HARD to sit up and it makes you mad when you figure out you can't and I'm not paying attention to help you.



  4. you lean forward in your carseat all the time now trying to sit up like a big boy



  5. You're finally eating more than 4 oz at time and going 4 and 5 hrs at a time now



  6. You Are My Sunshine is your favorite song, no matter how mad you get if I sing it to you it soothes you, you love it right before I lay you down in bed!



  7. You're in 6 month clothes due to your length



  8. You LOVE your play gym on the floor



  9. You'll sit in your bumbo for about 15 mins and then get mad and want to get out



  10. You love your baths! If I even mention the word bath you grin! You kick and splash around!



  11. You still love to ride in the car, your usually alseep within 5 mins of leaving the house.



  12. Your still sleeping in your bouncer in the crib due to reflux! We hope to have you in the crib sleeping good by the end of this month



  13. You start daycare next week so mommy can finish up her last semster of school and I tear up everytime I think about it!



  14. You make mommy's day!!



I love you sweet boy! Can't wait to see what the rest of this month and months ahead bring us!!