Sunday, September 21, 2008

Airplanes, Phalanges, and Yorkies





So Saturday my mom and I flew to Indiana to pick up the cutest puppy every. Yes i said Indiana. I'll wait why you think in your mind how crazy we are....done? I know your all wondering why we couldn't find a puppy in Tx. I couldn't find a breeder I was happy with here so Indiana it was. At the first of August mom lost her Yorkie of 6 yrs (aka child, baby). She was so sad i couldn't stand it so we found her a new cute baby.




The trip was long but FUN! We left from Lubbock at 6 am and flew all day and return home at 7 that evening. We changed planes 5 times all together. It was all worth it though. My mom is so wonderful and she is my very best friend. I know how cliche that sounds but really and truly the Lord couldn't have blessed me with a more fun, cooler, sweeter mom. She would do anything in the world for me and I for her. So since we live 2 1/2 hrs apart we had a lot to catch up on. We laughed and talked nonstop. Our running joke of the day was remembering the episode of Friends where Phebe tells Rachel the her plane is missing Phalanges. We laughed so hard.




It was so much fun. I wish I could have picked up the brother to my mom's puppy. He was cute too! I guess I'll have to keep working on Mr. Wright...until then my 2 Aussies will have to do.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

For a second there I thought that you had gotten a new puppy! How fun that you got to spend that time with your mom though!

Welch Party of 4! said...

Yeah, another bloggin friend!! :)