Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 Month Shots

Today Mr. Wade got his first round of shots! I had been dreading it for a few days now but to my surprise it was better than I had prepared myself for! I figured I might cry with him but my little man was really tough! He didn't even start crying until the third stick! And what a wonderful feeling it is to know that he is comforted when I picked him up and loved on him! He also had to have a sonogram done on his hips. Dr. G thought they were a little laxity and wanted them checked out in case he needed to be in a brace to correct the problem! Thankfully, they looked great and he won't be needing a brace!

He's growing so fast! He weighed 13 lbs and was 24 inches long! That's the 75th percentile in weight and 90th in height!! I can't believe he's grown 4 inches in to months! I can't image how big he'll be in January! I tell him his mommy likes him just they way he is so stop growing but he doesn't seem to be listening to me, go figure!!









His sleeping habits have gotten MUCH better!! Letting him cry was hard but it has been worth it!! The first night he slept 12 hrs!! He woke up once for 30 mins to eat and went right back down!! It was glorious!! The other nights have been pretty good too!! I'll take a 5 or 6 hr stretch rather than 30 mins at a time!! Hopefully, with the help of Tylenol he will sleep good tonight too! He wasn't feeling to hot the rest of the afternoon so we'll see!! Until next time...